Sunday, January 14, 2018

DJ's End of Year 2016-2017

DJ was involved in track for 8th and 9th grade years in Jr. High.  His first year he opted to do shot put and discus, but this year he just wanted to run.  I was impressed with how he really only used his own times to beat and didn't worry to much about competing with others.



DJ was also given an award in his 9th grade year for  "Outstanding Academic Achievement" meaning he maintained a GPA of 3.85 of higher.



I believe I snapped this picture as he walked out the door to go hiking with his friends who told him to wear a "cool" shirt to hike in.  Not sure it was the kind of cool they were talking about, but it worked for him!  He's a one-of-a-kind kid and we love him that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment