As I've been looking through pictures last year to try and catch up with blogging, I've gone through the pictures on Mark's phone and found things that need to be documented. I should really probably get this in today (January 20, 2018) because next week is Klondike 2018 and also because DJ is in our backyard right now building another snow cave.
For Klondike, Scout winter camp, DJ was determined to build a snow cave and sleep in it. His trusty sidekick Brock joined in and they constructed a snow cave built for 2! They claimed that they were nice and toasty all night! I thought that was amazing and probably true, but I think I'd have a hard time getting past the mental block of sleeping in snow.
From the outside.
On top, getting ready to deconstruct.
Oh, wait! Wait! Give Rock Hadley a chance to ski down the snow cave before you destroy it!
Mark said it was quite funny to watch them jump, jump, jump and then all of a sudden they were half sized!
Legs from the inside.
Snow cave skeleton.
Happy DJ.
Happy James (Klondike participant; tent sleeper).
No comments:
Post a Comment