As I look through all the pictures for posting, I come across a number of wacky ones.
For your pleasure:
I got hooked on watching America's Got Talent during Fall of 2016 and I just had to show the boys a couple of the fascinating acts. One was a comedian called Tape Face, who did a funny mime-like act with tape across his mouth. He had a funky hairstyle that Spencer tried to duplicate. Thankfully it didn't last past this picture.
You know you are a Utah fan when after you get a dog, you are pleased that she conforms to Utah colors. Yes she has a red collar and is cool like that.
I have a love hate relationship with this picture. There is a water bottle on that high up window pane because DJ or one of his friends flipped it up there. Bottle-flipping. You take a half empty water bottle and flip it, hoping it will land right side up using centripetal force or something? It's kind of cool when you get it to land where you want. The hate part about this picture is that it takes 4,538 (give or take a few) times to flip it to where you want it and I have to listen to 4,537 thunks before it hits its mark.
While taking out the garden this fall, I discovered I was wearing just the right material for leaves to cling to. Which reminded me of Uncle David's proudest Halloween costume: man in the wind. His was much cooler than mine thought.
I have a friend who I don't see as often as I want even though she lives only two streets south of me, we just go in different directions. But every year for our birthdays we do something silly for each other. She said she was in a store and saw this outfit and it just screamed LISA! So now I am the owner of a coconut bra Minion (Depicable Me). The conundrum is where it belongs in my closet.
The toy room get less and less use as the boys get older, but when they revisit their toys, they come up with good stuff. James made a funky long-brimmed baseball cap out of Zoobs.
D.J.'s glasses broke while wrestling Spencer one night. He had all sorts of fun with his frames.
Cute. Not wacky.
D.J. decided one of his favorite snacks is graham cracker, with or without chocolate, and squirty whipped cream. Creativity at it's finest!








No comments:
Post a Comment