Sunday, November 1, 2015

Man and Women of Stihl

Mark and I have taken to completing two bike rides each summer.  These rides give us incentive to exercise through Spring and Summer.  The first is the Tour de Cure in June, benefitting the American Diabetes Association, the second is Man of Stihl, benefitting the Davis Education Foundation (our school district).  We seem to be satisfied with the 55 mile ride in June, but in August, we opt for the 64 mile ride (metric century).

Mark read somewhere that a couple that exercises together, stays together longer, so each time we ride together we figure we add on at least another year.  Then Loni rode with us this year, so that means we are sisters for longer?  The ride starts at the bottom of Davis county, in North Salt Lake and goes North of Antelope Island.  I am grateful these two stay with me to make sure I'm ok, even though they would probably prefer to go a little faster than I do.


Bonus! I won a BBQ at the end of the race!!


No comments:

Post a Comment