Sunday, January 24, 2010

Anne Geddes?

I'm not quite sure these pictures are on the level of Anne Geddes, but use your imagination.

I'm going to call this picture: "The Striped Caterpillar Who Can Avoid Eating Anything Through Any Distraction."



This picture is entitled: "Here Is An Object That Is Not a Toy. Let's Play With It."
All three boys are on a scale to see what their combined weight is. I cannot locate Spencer's head in the picture.


The last picture: "There Are Six Chairs Around This Table, But Let's Share One Because Mom Bought Fast Food and We Need To Make A Memory of This."


On a possibly related note, I have a comic from last week hanging on our frig. I think it is funny for different reasons than the boys. It is from "Baby Blues" which is usually the comic strip that rings true to me. The first two frames is of the Mom is sitting in yoga poses with speech bubbles that say, "I am calm," "I am serene." The last frame is a picture of the Mom sitting yoga style in a bunch of laundry with the daughter telling her that Hammie barfed on the computer and the Mom's speech bubble says "I'm hopping the next plane to Bora Bora." The boys think the barfing on the computer part is funny. I think hopping a plane to Bora Bora is funny. They don't get it.

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry. I totally get it. I'll take the seat next to you on the flight to Bora Bora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Bora Bora far enough away? You would just miss them. You would just worry yourself sick about what next caper they are dreaming of and hop the next plane home. However...it would be fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne's got nothing on you. As for the chanting yoga thing, I think thats what I'll try next time Jara desecrates my air vents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know when you're ready to go. We have connections you know. And by the way, they are making memories they'll talk about for decades. You're a fun mommy!

    ReplyDelete