Monday, August 15, 2011

Marysvale Was Great Anyway!

After my Mom and Dad brought us from the hospital to the cabins/rooms we stayed in, she asked, "Well, did you have a good time before the accident?"  To which I replied, "YES!"  I'm glad I remember everything up until the accident!  Marysvale is a beautiful place!  We drove to the tops of mountains, played in snow, ate lunch by a reservoir, but the best thing was being around family!

 We begin to head out after a great breakfast.  Mom and Dad had the cabin with the kitchen, so that's where we ate most of our meals and snacks and more snacks and snacks.

 When we stopped at the first reservoir, Spencer discovered a patch of snow a little up the hill.  He decided that he would throw a snowball at Uncle Jesse.  The first snowball was met with laughter.  The second snowball was met with a little retaliation.  Jesse carried Spencer down to the reservoir and dipped the top of Spencer's head in!  Ahh, Uncles are great! 

 You would think that he would think twice about doing something like that again, but I suspect he won't.

 D.J. is lounging and eating lunch on the four-wheeler I was driving.

 It really was very beautiful and vibrant green!

 Cousins + lunch + six-man + outdoors = a great day!

 A map and six opinions.

 The bed of a truck and food, makes a great play pen! Miles and Wade were a little territorial about those Cheetos!

 It would be an understatement to say that Jack loves four-wheelers.

Matt enjoying a summer foray in the snow, making a snow angel.  How angelic.

 The second lake we stopped at after Wendy made the biggest mud rooster tale with her truck. 


. . . . We pause the post now for an eighteen hour emergency break. . . . . 
. . . . . . beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. . . . . 


 Uncle Jesse decides to attempt the gazillion ounce hamburger for lunch the next day so he can get his picture on the wall.  After actually FINISHING the whole thing, their camera was broken! So, Jesse, here is your claim to fame on my blog. I'm sorry there are not many single women who read my blog.

 At home after the accident, Spencer and I share a reading moment. He's reading book 9 in the Ranger's Apprentice series and I'm reading book one.

No comments:

Post a Comment