Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sweater Vest Cont.

In my last post, James became fond of a sweater vest. I had no idea how fond. . . .
After I put him to bed, Mark came home from a business trip and checked on the boys. He came out and asked me, "you know James has a sweater vest on, right?" Nope. Didn't know that. I guess he wanted to stay warm in the night without the bother of a blanket.

2 comments:

  1. It's so funny how kids get so attached to the craziest things. My little boy thinks he has to wear camo, rubber irrigation boots everywhere. It's almost impossible to get them to see things your way. Anywho...I hope all is well at your house and that you have a most wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. James cracks me up! So cute. Pretty smart kid, actually. With a sweater vest on, he can sleep on top of the blankets and not have to make his bed in the morning. Plus, he's ready for church the next morning.

    By the way, I loved your boys' Halloween costumes. (I'm a couple holidays behind.) However, I was a little disappointed that the Santa costume didn't make the line-up this year... maybe a Christmas appearance? Hope you have a Merry Christmas. We are missing you!

    ReplyDelete