In between all of the events of our lives are the non-events that, while they are not something to write endlessly about, they are nonetheless picture worthy.
Muscle men. They really don't resist AT ALL when I ask them if I can take a picture with their shirts off. And it's quite normal for them to walk around the house this way looking in mirrors, window and any reflective surface.
One of my first successes with my new label maker.
When Grandpa and Grandma Wheeler returned from their mission in Russia, they brought a beautiful chess set for the Astlings to play with.
Every new football season brings a new addition to our cupboard.
New hats from the aquarium. Don't need a catchy caption for this.
Roxy is so poor she has to live in a cardboard box.
I started substitute teaching this year and was given this portrait from a 5th grader.
I walked into James's room and this is what I saw. I asked him if he had any clothes on. He said that he did, but it sure didn't look like it.
So spencer decided to get it on the fun too!
I purchased that computer chair specifically for the high back that would support my head. DJ seems to be a little off-center, though he thinks its pretty comfortable.
From the end of August to the end of December, much of our conversation includes something about the Utes. Spencer, DJ and James help Dereck Wesche with the stadium seats for rent, so often they all get to be at games together. One of them (and sometimes me) sits by Dad and the others sit with the other boys, usually in the student section. Makes for a great family football season!












No comments:
Post a Comment