Sunday, June 11, 2017

Mele Kalikimaka 4-Kauai

One of my requests for Oahu was to go to the Byodo Temple on the East shore.  After driving down the beautiful coast, we arrived at this peaceful scene.  The peace continued as we walked on the grounds and through the temple.




I love listening to the deep resonation of this bell, that as it states above, clears the mind of negativity, imparts deep peace and brings happiness, blessings and long life.

Here is a picture of another thing that brings peace, happiness and blessings to me!

Then we were off to Kauai! Boy did we get a beautiful welcome!







Kauai is where roosters reign supreme. . . because they wake everyone up.
When Mark and I came to Kauai for our 10th anniversary, one of our favorite spots was the spouting horn.  Mark got some beautiful pictures of the spout in the sunset and he was hoping to duplicate them this trip.  I think he did pretty well!






No comments:

Post a Comment