Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bowling, March 2012

There's something about bowling that makes you feel like anyone can do it.  Perhaps because anyone can.  That doesn't mean anyone can be good.  In fact, some of the fun is watching someone throw the ball down the lane with the confidence of getting a strike and then the ball goes in the gutter. Must have been using the wrong fingers in the holes, or maybe it was that last bit of english I put on it, or maybe I didn't take the right steps, or maybe I have the wrong size ball.  You have ten frames to figure it out. Bowling is a great leveler.  James is likely the best bowler in the family (he's taken a class though - he's edumacated).

Mark is so fast, he's blurry! 


 I'm always impressed that the floors can take such a beating as the balls leave the hands of some people from four feet up.



And then there's the perk of having a hair dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment