Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Think Mark is a Great Photographer, Among Other Things

Alright this one I took, but it just shows that his artistic talent goes beyond photography and reaches in pumpkin carving. (Go Utes!) I should probably note that we will not be starting up a photography business, as that seems to be a new trend these days. We'll just stick to hobbies that make no money but bring great pleasure. I know, shame on me for not being entrepreneurial.


Rocky Mountain National Park
In the hills of Centerville
Cool mushroom at Rocky Mountain National Park (hereafter RMNP)

Cool kid at RMNP


We went on a hike that included seven or so beautiful lakes, this one had lilly pads!

These last two pics are from Fish Lake National Park (I think) where we climbed through mud and rain, but had much fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment