Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Baby is in School!

This is the year. The year when all of my children are in school. Many people say that half day kindergarten doesn't count. But believe me, I'm making those 2 1/2 hours count! I still enjoy having James home for half of the day. It's nice to have a buddy for some of the day, though I think he might be getting bored of me!


JAMES!!!


D.J.!!!!


SPENCER!!!!!


All three of my boys with their back packs, ready to go. Every year we have a neighborhood breakfast on the first day of school. James was so happy to be one of the school kids this year! I didn't think I would cry when I walked him into his classroom, but I gotta say, I got a little choked up with the realization that I'm starting another new phase of life. . . . HOMEWORK times THREE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment