Sunday, May 9, 2010

Refrigerator Word Searches

I'm one of those Mom's that has a messy refrigerator. It's full of magnets, school notes and most importantly my to-do list because the frig is the place I frequent the most. You may think that is sad, but I think I'm making delicious meals for my family. I like my messy and colorful frig. It means home to me but also represents many of our vacations spots in the form of magnets.

For a long while I took the alphabet letters down because they were being scattered all over the kitchen floor and nobody but me bothered to pick them up. When I have small children come over though, I get them out again because they provide great entertainment, though it's still me picking up the mess (glutton for punishment that I am).

Last time though the boys decided to make a word search out of them. Mostly there are family names. See if you can find these names in the first one: Mark, Lisa, Spencer, James and DJ.


Here is your list for the second one (names of cousins who had just visited, OK this is from December I'm realizing): Mason, Sam, Miles, Ryan, Wendy, I think Wade was in there but the perpetrator scattered a few letters.

2 comments:

  1. Kinda makes a person feel special to have their name on someone's fridge! I found Sam's name twice and then realized there is a s-a-m in Mason. Love those Astling boys! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete