Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ode to James


James is a happy kid, what can I say! His pictures need no captions.















I've told James that Moms have eyes in the back of their heads. So now he likes to get behind me and ask me what he's doing. Or he will ask, "Mom, what do you see with your back eyes?"


James gave me a tutorial in farts the other day. It went like this:

James: Mom, you don't have to pull my finger for me to fart.

Mom: I don't?

James: No. You can just say "fire in the hole" and then fart.

Mom: What if I just farted quietly and didn't say anything about it?

James: Why?


Why do I engage in such conversations?

2 comments:

  1. So, could you just please blog everyday. Then everyday I could pull up your blog and smile, and laugh, and feel good. Not that I don't laugh and smile everyday, but my grandkids...over the top! Oh how I love them. MOM P.S. I miss my thimble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have these conversations so you can recount them later when he's 15 and it embarrasses the heck out of him.

    ReplyDelete