Sunday, January 19, 2014

Auntie Lisa

I asked my sister Loni If I could have her twins, Chase and Chloe over to my house for a day so she could do whatever she needed to do.  She didn't hesitate, so we spent last Thursday together and I had a delightful time with them!

Chloe was very proud of her alphabet tower on the frig.  She was also very insistent on opening and closing every door or gate we went through and insistent on a few other things.

Chase has a great time playing catch with Roxy and even ventured to pet her and gave Chloe enough courage to pet her, which was a big step from the "oh, no!" she would scream every time Roxy approached. 

When we had a macaroni and cheese and clementine lunch, Chase asked me a soul searching question: "Are you happy, Wisa?"  Why yes, Chase, I am!  Chloe told him that she wasn't happy, to which he responded, "Chloe, you need to be happy!" 

We played with cars, legos, train tracks, books and puzzles until they slowed down a little and asked to watch a movie.

They were very excited to sit together in the chair and watch Veggietales.

It was a fun day for me to be an aunt and remember what it was like to have toddlers!

No comments:

Post a Comment