James James Morrison Morrison Weatherby George Dupree.
What a guy!
James continues to makes us laugh with his wit and thoughts.
In the last little while he's given us these tid bits of wisdom:
James: Mom you are missing something.
Mom: What?
James: A hug.
He hugs me.
Mom: How did you know I needed a hug?
James: I must be psychic.
Mom: What?
James: A hug.
He hugs me.
Mom: How did you know I needed a hug?
James: I must be psychic.
Our Cheerios box says: "More grains, less you!" James said seriously: "More grains, less you! Is that true? Cause I wouldn't want to die like that!"
Me: Why can't you finish your coloring assignments at school. Do you talk to your friends too much during class?
James: No, it's because I (making quotation marks with his fingers) "color in the lines."
James: No, it's because I (making quotation marks with his fingers) "color in the lines."
James (my 8 yr old): Mom, do you just like me because of my looks?
Me (after laughing): No, I like what's on the inside too.
Me (after laughing): No, I like what's on the inside too.
We passed the oil changing place called Grease Monkey yesterday.
James: "Who would want their car greased by a monkey? That's just wrong!"
James: "Who would want their car greased by a monkey? That's just wrong!"
Boy #1: He pinched me for no good reason!
Boy #2: I had a good reason!
Mom: laughs instead of dealing out punishment for pinching and tattle-telling.
Boy #2: I had a good reason!
Mom: laughs instead of dealing out punishment for pinching and tattle-telling.
(Guess who boy #2 is)
Great quotes from James today: #1 - (looking at Dad's hair) "Dad, I like your stubs." #2 - Watching the Days of 47 parade, "She doesn't do elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist, wrist! She's not a true queen!"
I cut up an avocado for James because he loves them. I think.
Mom: James I cut up some avocado for you!
James: What day is it?
Mom: Tuesday.
James: No, is it an odd or an even day?
Mom: It's the 30th, so it's even.
James: I only eat avocados on odd days.
Mom: What?????
Mom: James I cut up some avocado for you!
James: What day is it?
Mom: Tuesday.
James: No, is it an odd or an even day?
Mom: It's the 30th, so it's even.
James: I only eat avocados on odd days.
Mom: What?????
Me: We've been married 16 years!
James: Dear, oh, dear.
James: Dear, oh, dear.
James, while trying to get out of eating his dinner (again): Mom my stomach hurts and my taste buds are out! They've suffocated!
James had to be tested for allergies yesterday by getting little scrapes of pollens and other allergens on his back. After the nurse explained the procedure to him, he exclaimed, "alright, as long as it's not haccupuncture!"
Mom: James, remember to clean our your ears.
James: OK
Mom (5 minutes later): James, it doesn't take that long to clean out your ears.
James: It does if you want to hear what your teachers says every day.
Mom: True. Keep cleaning.
James: Unless you don't want wood chips to get in your ears at recess.
Mom: Ear wax prevents wood chips from getting in your ears?
James: Yup.
Mom: Good logic. Keep cleaning.
James: OK
Mom (5 minutes later): James, it doesn't take that long to clean out your ears.
James: It does if you want to hear what your teachers says every day.
Mom: True. Keep cleaning.
James: Unless you don't want wood chips to get in your ears at recess.
Mom: Ear wax prevents wood chips from getting in your ears?
James: Yup.
Mom: Good logic. Keep cleaning.
James decided to make a lego representation representing his love for me: an arrow pointing to himself, a heart for love and a smiley face for me. Sweetie pie cutsie wootsie boy!
This is a big bad wolf.
This is a big bad wolf in Grandma's nightshirt.
This is a big bad wolf in Grandma's bed. He eventually learned how to share the cookies with all the animals in the forest and not be such a bully.
James was an awesome big bad wolf! He had to sing two solos, say many lines and do a sneaky little walk behind the stage curtains. He was the star of the show! (Though Little Red Riding Hood's Mom may disagree). We will always remember Mrs. Roy's Little Red Riding Hood performance!
James decided to play flag football like DJ this year. He took to it really well and had the enthusiasm and drive to be a good team player.
He had a great (and quite entertaining) coach: Coach Culpepper
"Chest bumps! Chest bumps all around!"
"Chest bumps! Chest bumps all around!"
Makin' his move!





No comments:
Post a Comment