Saturday, June 2, 2012

Here Comes Peter Cottontail! Easter 2012

In the years since we've moved back to Utah, we have spent most of our Easter Days in Logandale because it coincides with Spring Break and it's not hot enough to suck all the moisture out of you when you step outside.  We have a fun time hanging out and letting the kids play in the dirt outside. I don't know why I have them pack extra clothes to change into when they really only wear one dirty outfit the whole time. I have them pack extra socks, but invariably we come home with four clean pairs still in their place in the suitcase and one pair for each boy that no longer have bottoms.  You would think we would keep a closer eye on their health and hygiene, but all parental responsibility goes out the door when we're with Grandma and Grandpa (or at least in their house while they are gone).

Mark had to work quite a bit, but at least he could do it on cushy couches and just one trip to the St. George office (which I tagged along for and he treated me to massage and pedicure while he worked! Thanks Wendy for watching the boys!)

The boys spent a good part of their time at Ryan and Wendy's new home and in their swimming pool, even though the water was not up to Nevada bathwater temperature.

We also had a visit from some Centerville friends, the Larsons, who were in St. George for Spring Break.  We took them to Red Rock to ride four-wheelers and also to the reservoir to play in the water and do some more riding.  Yes, I rode the four-wheeler and didn't even have panic attacks or start stuttering.


As always, we had a fun Easter egg hunt with the Nevada Cousins!









No comments:

Post a Comment