Friday, September 9, 2011

Great Odds and Ends Pictures

Here are some great pictures that I couldn't resist posting. Hope they make you smile like they make me smile!

I don't know who took this picture, but it's a great action shot of Dad and James at the pre-season Ute Day where the kids get to do all sorts of sports activities.  I was not there, so when I returned and saw the picture below, I thought all the boys were in some sort of accident.


We went on a short hike with Grandpa Wheeler. . . . . . .
 . . . . . and found a hairy friend . . . .
 . . . . . and a great sunset!

Uncle Matt showcased his talent while helping D.J. out with his piano duet.

This is Spencer's frustration face.  Even though it's burned into our brain, we had to record it for posterity.

James build a pyramid of monstrous proportion!

The week after my accident, James decided he would finally ride a bike.  He did it all by himself, which was great because I was in no shape to run behind him while holding the seat!


This is why I have to buy a new pair of shoes for Spencer every 3-4 months.  It does not matter what brand I buy, they all end up like this:

D.J. brought a cabbage plant home from school last spring.  It grew in our kitchen window until we could plant it in the garden. It grew so big we made a huge salad for a school party (his teacher was so pleased) and for steamed cabbage the next night.  Good thing my boys like steamed cabbage!

As a result of Dad's new toy: his iPad, he has another new appendage: James

No comments:

Post a Comment