One morning while eating my breakfast Spencer came up to me and proceeded to beg me for an itouch. Why in the world would he ask me for an itouch? To play video games of course. We already own a wii, which is why I've also refused to buy a Nintendo DS for them. The iphone, cell phone and ipod they've asked for is also out of the question for safety reasons and also so I don't feel like I've wasted money on something that will be lost in two weeks or less just like a dumb happy meal toy.
Now I have another reason not to buy them these electronic gadgets. The boys make them! They were so desperate to have their own gadgets that they decided to make their own. . . and they are actually satisfied with that! Well, for now anyway. So, here are the projects of last Sunday:
The item that James is giving bunny ears to is the docking/charging stations for the two ipod (the ones with the round pieces at the bottom) as well as the cell phone the reads "extreme ice rally". The one with the hinge is a Gameboy and the one with the colored dots is a Nintendo DSI. D.J. made one that was an opening cell phone that turned into a DSi.
So the next time they ask me for something, I will just tell them to go make it! Nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment