Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Was Never a Fan of Pink Anyway

Here are the wonderful men in my life.  I have never in my years as a mother ever wanted to try again for a girl (much to many people's dismay).  I don't mind being the only girl in this bunch at all because they are such great people.

I really never cared that much for pink anyway.  I don't know how to do hair, so that works as well.  My niece Tessa came over and she needed a hair thingy replaced and I didn't know what to do.  It was an elastic and I just couldn't figure out how to put it on the opposite way.

I can however build many things out of legos, I know sports terms and endless names of beyblades, bakugan, Star Wars characters, and I laugh at loud bodily functions.  Spencer has eight more inches to go before he's taller than me.  D.J. is half my weight. James is still my cuddle bug, but growing quickly.  Mark, I love more everyday with a deeper love that only comes after sticking together through good and hard times, and am so thankful we crossed paths 16 years ago in Georgia.  My Dad, I respect and love more and more with every conversation and every experience I have with him that makes me understand what he went through with me and my siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment