Friday, July 31, 2009

Cure for Insomnia, Yours for $59.99!

I have never slept better than I have this summer. You know why? Three reasons: Spencer, D.J. and James.

This isn't the first time for me. Or the first time for other people. I have had at least five Moms tell me that they love when their kids play with my kids because their kids sleep so well that night. It's also true for Grandma's and cousins. And me. I don't even remember my dreams and usually wake up in the same position I fell asleep in.

So, I'm considering marketing my boys. I figure it would be a win-win situation. We would go to homes, that way my kids would get to play with new toys. Spencer would be in charge of imagination and drama play. D.J. would be in charge of building anything out of anything. James would be in charge of cheerleading and recruiting timid children to activities. I would be in charge of first aid and food. It doesn't even take the whole day, 3-4 hours should do it.

Now to think of a catchy jingle. . . .

2 comments:

  1. You make me laugh so hard. I will have fun today thinking of a jingle. You could be a rich woman. No wait. You already are. You are a mother! Love...MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can come and play with my boys ANYTIME. We had a terrible night last night!

    ReplyDelete